You will need:
- recycled paper (cereal packet or other hard card)
- stapler or glue
- hole punch
- jingle bells
1. Cut recycled paper into 2 large circular shapes.
2. Staple or glue two circles pieces together, facing each other.
3. Using a hole punch, make holes around the circles and tie jingle bells to the holes with string.
4. Decorate the tambourine with crayons or any other decorations you may like
How many ways can you play this instrument?
Hit it with knuckles, fist, back of hand, knee, stick, or shake it!
Note: Thick card paper plates may be more durable for this craft.
Safety note: If using a stapler, an adult should do this. When finished be sure to cover the staples with celo tape.